Search job opportunities at Welcon. We would love to have you!
Welcon Technologies offers vacation engineering work experience to undergraduate students typically over the summer vacation period from November to February.
Welcon also supports engineering Co-op students in providing work to students requiring completing 6 months of work with an engineering company as part of their degree.
As part of the vacation experience you will be provided with opportunities to:
- Gain experience by working on a variety of projects with Graduate engineers, senior engineers and project managers
- Work in a wide variety of industries including mining, chemical and power
- Work in areas that interests you and relates to your future career direction
- Work along side qualified staff
- Earn extra income while you study
- Be considered for a graduate position at the successful completion of your degree
Welcon considers their undergraduate vacational students as their possible future graduates and therefore seeks to recruit the most passionate, motivated and zealous students.
At Welcon you will find career opportunities as: